Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Village Games, June 16th, 2009 Miniatures Painting Night

Last night was the weekly painting night at Village. Not a big showing this week, maybe four painters or so. However, some of the guys were playing 'Blood Bowl' and the like. Most of the painters were working on an ongoing 'Flames of War' project, but a few were working on 'Warhammer' stuff.

This guy was working on his 'Nids. He's converting the talon colors and the like to the orange you see on the bottom unit.

2 comments:

  1. Hah, Ninja Photography, didn't even know you had snapped me.

    I hate painting things white just so I can paint them yellow. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Well, I didn't use a flash, so. I did macro shoot your "oranged" unit, but I'm still new to this camera and it's macro function. I'll get it eventually though...

    ReplyDelete