Monday, May 18, 2009

The Source, May 16th, 2009 'The Centurions Wargaming Gaming Group' 10mm Event


While I was waiting for folks from the RPGA to show up, I saw a couple of guys setting up what was clearly a historical wargame scenario in 10mm on The Source's sand/terrain table. The event was run by an affable guy named Elliott, a member of the Centurions Wargaming Gaming Group. They are a more laid back gaming group centered on historic wargaming. This event was a Napoleonic centered on the Austrians and the French. Also met an equally affable member of the club, Noel (I hope I'm spelling your name correctly). According to Elliott later in the day, the Austrians (if I remember correctly) did not have a good day.

Unfortunately, not all my photos of the table showed up; some were a bit blurry. I'm still working out the bugs with the camera. I've included a few below of the game and their table.



Did they ever find that MIA dice? It just upsets the whole applecart when you lose a new dice...

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, all of our dice were found. Thanks for the great comments and pictures of our game. Your pictures turned out much better than mine.

    -Fitz

    ReplyDelete