Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome!

A hardy welcome to those visiting my blog for the first time. I've been online since the early-mid 1990s, and have seen a lot of different things come and go. I've finally gotten off my duff and decided to start my own blog, which will be centered around my "gaming life" (if there's such a thing as life outside of gaming). I have a wide interest of gaming platforms, from RPGs to miniature wargaming to electronic gaming to boardgaming. If you can name a style of gaming, I probably have played it and likely have a penchant for something in that area.

I've also recently (as in yesterday) started playing in RPGA Living Events, which will pop up from time to time along with convention stuff, tournaments, product reviews and so forth.

Game on!

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment