Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Online, Blackstar Server, July 5th, 2009 'Living Forgotten Realms' RPGA Play

Played another LFR game last night on Open RPG on the Blackstar server.

This time it was CORE 1-3, 'A Sense of Wonder'.

I played Sora, my L3 elven rogue. We also had Joey playing Balasar, his L4 dragonborn sorcerer. Another gamer was playing Rolen, a L2 elven ranger. Willk played William Strongmane, his L3 human shaman (I think). Kal Agrim played Thamoir "Moonflower" Amanodel, a L2 eladrin wizard.

Tim DM'd the module, who'd also DM'd the previous online module I played in (TYMA 1-5 as listed below).

The module was OK. We had some timing issues. I know Willk had some comp problems. Anyhow, we did finish the game. Moonflower got dropped and took some heavy damage but survived. Sora did OK, and I leveled to four after the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment