Friday, July 3, 2009

Village Games, June 30th, 2009 Miniatures Painting Night

Pretty decent turnout this past Tuesday. I think part of it is that there are a number of leagues that will be starting in the near future, including Combat Cards, a Warhammer Escalation League and one or two others I think. Warhammer PlanetStrike is one of them I believe. Lots of guys painting Flames of War stuff for Combat Cards (and/or Flames of War). A number were also working on 15mm range terrain; apparently they get two square feet each for the CC League. I didn't get many photos this night and only one really from painting.

Ben at work as usual on his Eldar. He blended up a nice pink color for his Eldar Hearts vehicle unit. I will try and get a photo of all his stuff if he brings them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment